Thursday, September 29, 2011

Signs of the times...

Let's see..I DO have a Smartphone that can take pictures and make videos.

And place calls.

And it "shoots" photographs.

Better NOT try to go in this place. I've been warned.


But, here I am being enticed. Beckoned.

A hearty pint of soup would be good.

As I recall, this was outside an Irish Pub in New York City.

You would expect to see something like this outside EVERY such establishment.

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

I sent this to a buddy of mine whose name is Lobb.

He wasn't nearly as excited as I thought he would be.

I told him I saw this in downtown Atlanta.

He didn't believe me. I said "but I rode its elevator!"

This one gives pause.

Auto insurance companies would frown on this type of behavior.

Safe driving would be the best way to not be stopped by the police.

When you drive so fast that ANY of the tires leaves the road, you're being reckless.

Yet I saw warnings like this posted all over Folly Beach.






















At the risk of offending those who wear green in Mid-March, I did see this clever ad on a wall in Montreal.

It was a polite message of course.

And I never would have thought to look in that direction.

And it was a fun place.

I asked for the Soup Of The Day.


(Click on the photos. Aw, go ahead.) It's fun to take signs out of context. Keep your eyes open and alert for messages to have fun with later. I sure do. Thanks for signing in.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home